Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Netcast of Japan Series?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Netcast of Japan Series?
Is there any sort of live feed available to watch the Series? Video? Audio? Anything? Any format will do.. English audio is preferred, but Japanese is fine too..

We from the Sumo-forum have been blessed and pampered with daily WMP feeds during a tournament, so I was wondering..

Kintamayama
Comments
Re: Netcast of Japan Series?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 27, 2002 7:36 AM | YBS Fan ]

I don't know of anything audio or visual, but Yahoo Sports (Japanese only) has a live HTML based page, pitch by pitch.

Hope this helps.
[ Author: Guest: JinguLover | Posted: Oct 27, 2002 1:32 PM ]

I am not sure about the games being played at Seibu Dome, but I am pretty sure that Nippon Housou is offering live radio coverage in Japanese of the Tokyo Dome games on their site. In fact, some Yakult players might also appear on the radio coverage as guests. Not 100% sure as I can't read Japanese that well.
[ Author: Kintamayama | Posted: Oct 27, 2002 7:02 PM ]

Thanks! It's working, and there are Swallows guests indeed.. I am now enjoying the webcast (and the result so far, BTW) in Tel-Aviv, Israel.

Kintamayama
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.