Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Availability of Hiroshima Carp Tickets?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Availability of Hiroshima Carp Tickets?
I have next weekend off and I've never been to a Japanese baseball game. I live in Okayama and I wanted to go to a Carp game. They're playing the Tigers this weekend and I was wondering how easy it would be to get a ticket? Could I just walk up and purchase one?

I've been reading the boards and it seems that any game that involves the Giants or the Tigers is difficult to get into.
Comments
Re: Availability of Hiroshima Carp Tickets?
[ Author: Guest: Tigers Baka | Posted: Sep 23, 2005 1:43 AM ]

Hi Phil, I also live in Okayama. Not sure when this message gets posted but the game today (Friday, September 22nd) at Muscat has been sold out for weeks. But if you get there early, really early, some tickets will be made available.

The Carp vs. Tigers games are always a sellout at Muscat. Now this is a touchy topic on this forum, but because of the demand, there will be scalpers around Nakasho station and on the way to the stadium. They're pretty easy to find. Of course this is illegal, but to each their own, so just letting you know this option is available to you.

If you follow the link below it will show you ticket availability for the games in Hiroshima on Saturday and Sunday. As I post this there are tickets available in the bleachers and in the top deck behind home plate on the Carp fans side for both days. But you might want to keep checking this link before you go. [Carp Tickets - in Japanese]
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.