Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

E-Mailing Tyrone Woods?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
E-Mailing Tyrone Woods?
How would I be able to get an e-mail letter to Tyrone? I am in the United States and am not sure where he is currently located. An "old friend" from his days in the minor leagues with the Montreal Expos is looking to say hello.
Comments
Re: E-Mailing Tyrone Woods?
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Dec 2, 2005 1:46 PM ]

Your best bet is to write the Chunichi Dragons at:

Chunichi Blgd. 6F
4-1-1 Sakae, Naka-ku
Nagoya, Aichi-ken 460-0008

[See also: Contacting Teams and Players]
Re: E-Mailing Tyrone Woods?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Dec 2, 2005 7:50 PM | YBS Fan ]

I get this question very often, and most people seem dissatisified with the answer that none of the teams have an e-mail address to write to. I'd really like to do something about this problem.

If you know a ball player currently in NPB, or even who formerly played in NPB, I'd like to create an e-mail account of <player name>@japanesebaseball.com that the player can use to keep in contact with family and friends. Please have him contact me directly at <my handle>@japanesebaseball.com. I promise not to harass them for interviews or try to sell anything to them. I'd just like to help facilitate better communication.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.