Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

When can I Buy Tickets for 2006 Baseball Games?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
When can I Buy Tickets for 2006 Baseball Games?
I'll be visiting my wife's family in Yokohama this May, and I'd like to catch a couple of games. Been to the Tokyo Dome and LOVED it.

Does anyone know when the new schedules are posted, and when tickets go on sale? My Father-in-law will buy tickets for the BayStars, my Uncle-in-law has season tickets to the Giants, and I'd really like to see the Swallows as well. Any help you can give me would be most appreciated! Thanks!
Comments
Re: When can I Buy Tickets for 2006 Baseball Games?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jan 4, 2006 11:01 AM | YBS Fan ]

The schedules have been released (in Japanese for pre-season and regular season), but only the dates and locations, not the times.

While I would like to give you a translation of the schedules, past experience has shown that when I've entered the schedules when they were first released, I never got around to entering the times once they were published, so I'd rather just enter all of this information once the times are available, too.

As for when you can buy tickets, most teams put pre-paid tickets on sale 2-3 weeks before the scheduled games. But unless it's against the Giants or Tigers, you shouldn't have any problem getting tickets the day of the game. Furthermore, since inter-league games are scheduled from May 9 through June 18, you shouldn't have any problem getting either Yokohama or Yakult tickets at any time during your stay.

Hope this helps.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.