Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Uniforms, Hats, and Mr. Baseball Items?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Uniforms, Hats, and Mr. Baseball Items?
Can someone please direct me to where I can purchase Chunichi Dragons items like pro quality jerseys and fitted hats, as well as items that relate to the movie "Mr. Baseball"? Also professional Japanese baseballs that are used in pro games in Japan?
Comments
Re: Uniforms, Hats, and Mr. Baseball Items?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jan 22, 2006 11:30 AM | YBS Fan ]

The first part of your question is answered in the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). Although, the only uniforms and caps available to fans are most likely not what you're looking for.

As for "Mr. Baseball" goods, that's a tough one. The goods shop at Nagoya Dome might have vintage jerseys from that time period (some other ball clubs do at their home stadium shops), but I can't say for sure. The only other goods that might be available would be movie programs that were printed when the movie came out, but finding a person with such a program in his/her collection (let alone one willing to part with it) will be difficult.

Yahoo! Auctions (in Japanese) has some. [Note: Not everything listed on that page is an NPB ball - you must be able to read Japanese to know what you're getting.]

Hope this helps.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.