Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Tokyo Game in June?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Tokyo Game in June?
I'm going to be in Tokyo in June and would like to see the Carp or the Giants, but I see that there's a gap in the schedule between the end of May and June. Why is this? Are they not playing games during this time period?
Comments
Re: Tokyo Game in June?
[ Author: Guest: Michael Eng | Posted: Mar 2, 2006 11:18 AM ]

During most of May and June there is only inter-league play, and I believe Westbay-san entered in the schedules before the dates and times for inter-league play were released, which would be the reason for the missing games.

Nevertheless, here is the schedule for inter-league play (in English).

Hope this helps.
Michael Eng
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Mar 2, 2006 12:47 PM | YBS Fan ]

I seemed to have gotten side tracked from that task at the time - then forgot all about it. I'll try to finish it up tonight.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Mar 2, 2006 8:58 PM | YBS Fan ]

Inter-league play has now been entered. Thanks for reminding me about that task.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.