Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Update Info on Teams

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Update Info on Teams
When are these teams going to update their web sites with day to day info, specifically on the Hanshin Tigers? And are there any web sites I can contact to find out day to day spring training happenings?
Comments
Re: Update Info on Teams
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Feb 17, 2003 9:24 AM | YBS Fan ]

Actually, I know that the Hanshin Tigers are one team that has started updating their official site [Japanese only]. I think that their URL has changed since last year, so maybe that's why it looks like they haven't started, yet. Nonetheless, I must admit that their news page is rather lacking - mostly PR stuff. (Actually, the "Off Season News" menu option on the left has daily general reports.)

Those than can read Japanese can get daily reports from Nikkan Sports or Yahoo Sports Japan.

For those who can't read Japanese, I'd recommend BaseballGuru Garland-san's Daily News Archives.

Hope this helps.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.