Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Contacting Orix BlueWave Player

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Contacting Orix BlueWave Player
Hi there.

Do you know how I can contact a player on the Orix BlueWave, either by email, or snail mail??

I have tried to access the website, but it is in Japanese.

Thanks.
Comments
Re: Contacting Orix BlueWave Player
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Mar 13, 2003 1:29 PM | YBS Fan ]

It is common courtesy to read the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) before asking. And this question comes up so often on and off this forum that I'm starting to wonder if a license to use the Internet isn't necessary.

Please, someone suggest to me how I can make this information easier to find. Where did you look for this information first if not the FAQ? What were your search keys to find this site and/or the contact information you were looing for? I want to make this site easier to use, but there's obviously a big problem with people finding the information they're looking for if I get asked "How can I contact <player name/team>?" five times a week.

How can I make this information easier to find than putting it into the FAQ?
Re: Contacting Orix BlueWave Player
[ Author: Guest: Basebill | Posted: Mar 14, 2003 7:50 AM ]

Westbay-san,

Perhaps you need to display, HOW TO CONTACT PLAYER/TEAM/MASCOT etc. as its own category. But I fear, even this will not guarantee someone won't ask the question again. Hope you are well.

Bill
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.