Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Going to Tokyo in August

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Going to Tokyo in August
Hi,

I live in Connecticut and I am going to Tokyo the first week in August. I am big Mets fan and a Bobby Valentine fan. What is the best way to get in touch with him to let him know I am coming and would like to see a Chiba Lotte Marine game, (as they are home that week) and maybe say hello to him. I met him a few times while he lived in CT.

Thanks for your help.
Comments
Re: Going to Tokyo in August
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jul 9, 2006 6:52 PM | YBS Fan ]

Well, there's the usual How do I contact a team/player FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) entry, with a link to team contact information.

There is also Bobby's Way, Bobby's personal blog. You can try to leave a comment there and see if he answers. (You'll probably need to leave contact information like an e-mail address. To help prevent spamming, spell out the "at" and "dot" in your address.)

Gambatte.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.