Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Japan Series Tickets? Nagoya

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Japan Series Tickets? Nagoya
Not to offend Tigers fans, but in the event that the Dragons do make it, I would like to buy tickets (I live in Nagoya) for the Series. I want to avoid the scalper route if possible. My Japanese is hopeless (although I have stumbled through ticket purchases at Circle K in the past). Any help would be appreciated.
Comments
Re: Japan Series Tickets? Nagoya
[ Author: firearmofmutiny | Posted: Oct 7, 2006 4:43 PM | CD Fan ]

Please don't say that. You know how superstitious I am.

But in all seriousness, if they do, the convenience store route is probably the best way; I've only bought tickets through e-plus, but there's no way the turnaround in that case would be fast enough for Japan Series tickets.
[ Author: firearmofmutiny | Posted: Oct 8, 2006 12:12 AM | CD Fan ]

See what you did?! You post this today and the Dragons' lead goes down to 2 by blowing an 8th-inning lead. I usually blame losses like these on myself because I'm a Minnesota fan who became a Dragons fan (and if the Dragons cough the whole thing up, that will ultimately be the reason why), but this loss is on you this time.
[ Author: Guest: Bill | Posted: Oct 8, 2006 6:42 PM ]

Phew! The Dragons won today. You are gettin' inside my head. I felt personally responsible for the collapse in the 8th yesterday. But I'm sure the Tigers are currently in the process of imploding against the Proud Kyojin this very minute! The magic number ticks.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.