Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Tokyo and Osaka at End of April?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Tokyo and Osaka at End of April?
My wife and I will be traveling in Japan April 24th-30th. How can we go about getting tickets to a game? Any teams we "must" see, like the "Yankees" of Japan? We'll be in Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka.

Thanks!
Comments
Re: Tokyo and Osaka at End of April?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Feb 2, 2007 8:34 AM | YBS Fan ]

It sounds like you want to see the Giants while you're in Tokyo and the Tigers while you're in Osaka.

Because it doesn't sound like you've even attempted to do any reading before asking the question, I'm going to ask that you go through the schedules yourself. Click on the "Teams" link above - the rest should be straight forward.

There are a number of threads discussing getting tickets to these venues. Please try these Google results for a start.

I realize that the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) on getting tickets is terribly outdated. I'll take my own advise and update it with the results of the above search some time next week to make it easier for travelers in the future. The frequency of this question screams that I'm not doing a good job at answering it.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.