Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Tickets for the Giants in April?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Tickets for the Giants in April?
I will be in Japan at the end of March/begining of April and was interested in heading to a Giants game. Now I've read some conflicting reports on how hard getting tickets for their games are. The week I'd be able to go to a game, it looks to be their home opening series, so I'd most likely try to hit the game on the 4th or 5th of April against the Dragons. What is my best bet on getting tickets once I arrive in Japan?

Thanks in advance.
Comments
Re: Tickets for the Giants in April?
[ Author: torakichi | Posted: Feb 15, 2007 2:07 PM | HT Fan ]

The Giants playing the reigning champions? You might struggle to get a ticket at face value. You're going to be in Tokyo, right? There are lots of ticket shops and they should carry tickets for these games, but I imaging the price will be inflated.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.