Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

2003 Defensive Statistics

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
2003 Defensive Statistics
Hi all, my name is Patrick and I have been lurking around on the site/board for quite some time. I am a big fan of the Japanese pastime and I am also an avid fantasy baseball player. This winter, using the Diamond Mind Baseball Game, I wish to set up a seven game series between my American League fantasy team and the 2003 Nippon Champions. To have a fair series I need to find defensive statistics and I was hoping Westbay-san could help me out and let me know when, and if, they will be published to the site or where I can find them.

Again, I'm glad to be here and hope to add something to this community!

- Patrick
Comments
Re: 2003 Defensive Statistics
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Nov 3, 2003 8:25 PM | YBS Fan ]

The Baseball Magazine Sha yearly Record Book is usually released at the end of December. That's when I'll have the fielding stats for the year available, and will work on entering them soon after buying the book. I don't know of any other source for fielding statistics (other than NPB-BIS, who won't sell them to you cheaply).

You'll just have to wait that long.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.