Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Sweeney's Stats in English?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Sweeney's Stats in English?
How do you translate the website? I'm trying to find out current info on Brian Sweeney. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Comments
Re: Sweeney's Stats in English?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jun 24, 2007 3:35 PM | YBS Fan ]

Well, the way I do it is by reading his stats on TBS Radio [in Japanese]. With some effort, you can, too.

Go down to the fourth (last) table on the right side of the page. It's the second table full of stats. This is the pitcher's table for the Hokkaido Nippon Ham Fighters.

Next, go down to where it says "スウィーニー". His uniform number of 42 is just to the right of his name, if you'd rather ignore the player name column. The columns from the left are: Player Name, Uniform Number, Appearances, Complete Games, Shut Outs, CG/No Walks, Wins, Losses, Saves, Holds, Hold Points, Winning Percentage, Innings Pitched, Hits Allowed, Home Runs Allowed, Walks, Hit Batsmen, Strike Outs, Wild Pitches, Balks, Runs Allowed, Earned Runs, ERA, Opposing Batting Average, Strike Out Ratio.

It should also be noted that Sweeney has been on the farm team since May 9th, as shown on Sweeney's player page here on this site. Following his progress on the farm is a bit more difficult. If you're up for the challenge, I'll do what I can to help.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.