Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

2007 Schedule in Text Format?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
2007 Schedule in Text Format?
I was planning on designing the 2007 NPB season for the Strategic Baseball Simulator. For 2003-2006, I entered the schedule manually from Sergei Borisov's site. I found someone who can make the schedule from a text file. Can anyone help out?
Comments
Re: 2007 Schedule in Text Format?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 11, 2007 8:48 AM | YBS Fan ]

From the Teams link above, to the right of each team is a link to each team's HTML version of the "Schedule" and a "CSV" (tab delimited text) version. Click the "CSV" link and see if that's what you need.

I think I am missing the final two Yokohama-Yakult games at the moment. Maybe a couple more makeup games as well. I haven't had time to bring it fully up to date - sorry. But it should get you most of the way there.
[ Author: Mischa | Posted: Oct 16, 2007 6:42 AM | TYS Fan ]

Can you let me know when the schedule is complete with make-up games?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 16, 2007 11:49 AM | YBS Fan ]

OK. Maybe it's easier to use another set of data I've been gathering. Please try this data set. It is just the games that were actually played and does not contain scheduled games that were rained out. On the positive side, it also contains final scores for each game.

Does this have what you're looking for?
[ Author: Guest: Mischa | Posted: Oct 17, 2007 1:02 AM ]

That's what I needed! Thanks! Is it all complete?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 17, 2007 9:46 AM | YBS Fan ]

I thought it was (864 lines for 864 games), but upon review I have 1 too many Chunichi games, 1 too few Yakult games, and am missing 2 Hiroshima games. (863 games over all as the first line has the column titles. Whoops.)

I'm almost done verifying players' data. I'll track these missing games down after that. I'm sorry that I can't make this the higher priority right now.
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Oct 17, 2007 10:23 AM | YBS Fan ]

In tracking down player stats problems I found the missing game. It was October 7, Hiroshima vs. Yakult at Jingu. I've updated the above file with the result.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.