Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Fantasy Baseball?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Fantasy Baseball?
This is a weird question, but is there some kind of Fantasy Baseball for Pro Yakyu?
Comments
Re: Fantasy Baseball?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jun 6, 2004 11:54 PM | YBS Fan ]

There is Fantasy Sports Japan. They're fully bi-lingual (English and Japanese), and have a Mid-Season Challenge that you can get into that starts after the All-Star break. You can find contact information here.

Disclaimer: FSJ owns this server and pays for its bandwidth. Use of the server is the only thing I get from them. I am not an employee, nor do they pay me. I'm just greatful for the platform to share with you. All opinions I write are my own, and do not reflect FSJ in the least.
Re: Fantasy Baseball?
[ Author: Seibu Fan | Posted: Jun 7, 2004 1:24 AM ]

Thanks a lot. I didn't make it in time to register, but I will remember next year. Fantasy Baseball is a great way to learn the players, good from bad. Thats how I learned about MLB.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.