Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Carp, Lions Day-of-Game Tickets

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Carp, Lions Day-of-Game Tickets
I am an exchange student studying at Sophia University for the semester and have been gradually making my way through the 12 stadiums (seven down). I am planning on going to see the Lions play in the next couple weeks, and the Carp at the end of July, and was wondering if anyone knows how difficult it is to get day-of-game tickets at their ballparks.

Thanks.

Tobias Harris
Comments
Re: Carp, Lions Day-of-Game Tickets
[ Author: Guest: CardiffCarp | Posted: Jun 27, 2004 1:05 AM ]

I lived in Hiroshima for 8 years, but am now back in Wales and haven't been to a Carp game for 2 years, but guess this advice still stands: As long as it isn't a Giants' game during one of the holidays (Golden Week, Obon) you should be able to pick up a ticket easily.

For atmosphere, get an unreserved gaiya (outfield) seat on the right, but get to the game early if it is a Giants' game. You can sit anywhere except on the red seats, which are reserved.

The ticket will cost 1,500 yen. I think the gate you need is 3 or 4.

Enjoy the game - I hope you bring them luck!
Re: Carp, Lions Day-of-Game Tickets
[ Author: Guest: CardiffCarp | Posted: Jun 27, 2004 1:13 AM ]

Just found the gate number on the Carp web site - Gate 5. Buy your ticket(s) there.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.