Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Ni-gun

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Ni-gun
Is there any info or web page you know of that tells of the farm games and locations?
Comments
Re: Ni-gun
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Aug 8, 2004 2:21 PM | YBS Fan ]

Each of the official team sites have some information on their respective farm teams. It goes without saying that all such information is in Japanese only, so if you can read Japanese, you can get to the official sites from the official NPB site.
Ni-gun Stadiums?
[ Author: Guest: Keith Kamachi | Posted: Nov 14, 2008 3:01 AM ]

For those of us who are not fluent in Japanese, can someone list the names of the stadiums the ni-gun teams play in? I really want to see a game, but with most of the teams having the same name as the parent club, it is hard to find them on Google. I was able to find info on Yokosuka (BayStars), but I really want the Giants, too (is it still in Inagi?). I think if I had the stadium names, my Google searches would be better. Or, if you have actual websites for ni-gun teams, that would also be appreciated.

Anyway, thanks in advance for your help.
Re: Ni-gun Stadiums?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Nov 14, 2008 9:08 AM | YBS Fan ]

I can do you one better. I can show you where they are [Google Earth bookmarks]. Load the linked file into Google Earth and browse the Eastern and Western Leagues for actual locations of the farm stadiums.

Enjoy.
Re: Ni-gun Stadiums?
[ Author: renojedi | Posted: Nov 14, 2008 12:17 PM | YOM Fan ]

This was great! Wow! And it really helped me make some decisions on how close some teams were compared to others. Thanks again and if anyone has any suggestions or comments for ni-gun games, let me know (we are already set on seeing the Swallows and BayStars for ichi-gun).
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.