Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Yokohama BayStars Information

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Yokohama BayStars Information
Can you please tell me what the starting line-up for the BayStars will be on opening day (projected line-up will do)?

Who will be on their active roster/minor league system (projected will be fine also)?

And finally, will games be transmitted through the TBS Hamasta Wave stream media this year? I hope it's at least the home games like last year.

Thank you in advance.

I also want to add that ever since I discovered this website it has been incredibly easy for me to follow NPB as much as I follow MLB; and more importantly follow my BayStars as much as I do my Cubs. Thank you Mr. Westbay, Deanna, BigManZam, and all the japanesebaseball.com administrative staff for such a wonderful job at keeping us fans up to date with great information covering all angles possible. If you need help with any new projects or ideas for this site let me know.

GO CUBS GO! MOVE ON BAYSTARS!
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.