Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Hello from Nashville

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Hello from Nashville
Not sure what I was listening to. But I suppose it was you when I clicked Live! and a fella was talking. Just want to say HELLO from Nashville. Love the website and I hope to listen to some games this year. We're headed to Florida tomorrow for a little Spring Training. Enjoy the season!

Molly
Comments
Re: Hello from Nashville
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Mar 20, 2008 12:32 PM | YBS Fan ]

Thanks. Yes, that was me testing in hopes of doing a broadcast of one of the Opening Day games in a little less than two hours. I didn't expect anyone to actually be tuned in.
Re: Hello from Nashville
[ Author: Guest: Molly | Posted: Mar 29, 2008 8:28 AM ]

I woke up this morning and while drinking coffee I got to listen to the Central League Opening Day from Japan. I have to tell you it was the coolest thing ever, and I wrote to everyone I know (including Wayne the baseball writer). Marty Brown used to manage here in Nashville and Tomas de la Rosa used to play here. I was in Nagoya last year as part of the JapanBall tour. I felt like I was there!

Tomorrow I'm going to get up extra early and listen to more of the game.

Thank you SO MUCH for the web site and the broadcasts!

~ Molly
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.