Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Iguchi to Majors?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Iguchi to Majors?
Saw a headline in the NishiSpo newspaper today about Iguchi and the majors, but they had a strict "No Reading" policy posted and I didn't want to buy it just for a potential come-on headline. Anywhere I can read the details about any deal?
Comments
Re: Iguchi to Majors?
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Oct 30, 2004 11:40 PM ]

Iguchi has asked the Hawks to post him on the posting system. Also, Iguchi has already stated his desire to play in the majors. [Link - Daily Yomiuri via Google Cache]
Re: Iguchi to Majors?
[ Author: daijnj | Posted: Nov 3, 2004 12:11 AM | FSH Fan ]

Thanks! I found a more recent (10/31) Japan Times article, but it just basically says he is still negotiating with the team.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.