Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Fitted Caps

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Fitted Caps
Hey,

I checked the "Pro Yakyu Goods" sites and couldn't find the answer I was looking for. I'm living in Tokyo and was wondering if anybody knows if there is any place where I could pick up some fitted NPB team caps? You know, the ones the players wear. (I'd even be interested in a flex-fitted cap.) Everywhere I look I can only find those silly looking adjustable caps, the ones that look like there were made for a little leaguer.
Comments
Re: Fitted Caps
[ Author: niibu_yaa | Posted: Nov 14, 2004 3:58 PM | FSH Fan ]

Go to whatever team's web site you want the hat from and order it. Even with poor Japanese skills that should be a snap. If you can't figure it out, go to the team's stadium and get one there.

Before you go, you might want to ready yourself for sticker shock. Official fitted caps start around 5,000 yen and got up to 8,500.
Re: Fitted Caps
[ Author: matteo | Posted: Nov 17, 2004 2:16 PM ]

Check out Yakyu Shop. It's an American site that sells licensed replicas. They might have what you are looking for.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.