Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Dragons Tickets?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Dragons Tickets?
Anyone have a schedule of when Dragons tickets go on sale? I'm trying to get to Nagoya for the Dragons vs. Tigers game on July 19, but it seems that for now the only tickets they have on sale are up through early June. This is what I found through Lawson's tickets. Anyone with better info?
Comments
Re: Dragons Tickets?
[ Author: Deanna | Posted: May 25, 2008 12:33 AM | NIP Fan ]

I've got a Dragons pocket schedule sitting right here and it says the July 18-20 home series against Hanshin (and the July 11-13 series against Yakult) goes on sale June 7th. Hope that helps.

(And yes, the pocket schedule has all of the onsale dates.)
[ Author: gotigersredsox | Posted: May 25, 2008 4:49 PM ]

Deanna, yeah that helps a bunch. Do you happen to know if that date includes convenience store sales? With Hanshin they only sell tickets for the first few days by phone or internet before releasing them to convenience stores. Wow, June 7th. I'm spoiled here in Kansai as almost all Tigers tickets (except Giants of course) go on sale at the beginning of the year.
[ Author: Deanna | Posted: May 25, 2008 11:05 PM | NIP Fan ]

It should also be for convenience store sales. I have a Lawson Ticket magazine from April and it also lists June 7 as the onsale date for those games. You should be able to go to a convenience store and get a list of when tickets go on sale there, I think.
[ Author: gotigersredsox | Posted: Jun 4, 2008 11:59 AM ]

Hey Deanna, can you recommend a good section to sit in at Nagoya Dome? Of course in the Tigers' section.

It seems like there are many different sections at the stadium. It's one of the few stadiums I haven't been to. I've pretty much heard nothing good about watching games there, so hopefully the right seats will make it a good experience.
[ Author: Guest: gotigersredsox | Posted: Jun 26, 2008 3:11 PM ]

Anyone happen to know of any alternative means of getting tickets for Dragons games? This game sold out immediately, ruining my paradise weekend of watching the Tigers vs. Dragons on Saturday and then sumo on Sunday. I'd like to avoid the dafuya, but I hear sometimes discount ticket shops have tickets sometimes after they sell out at convenience stores.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.