Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Tickets in Advance

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Tickets in Advance
If I buy tickets online through the team site [Play Guide], does anyone know how I get them? Konbini? Mail? And about how long it takes? Also, can tickets be bought threw Loppi machines or Pia?

Normally I buy them at the stadium before the game, but it would be nice to not have to do that.
Comments
Re: Tickets in Advance
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Sep 7, 2008 7:03 PM | YBS Fan ]

According to Play Guide's usage guide, there are several ways of getting the tickets, depending on the method of payment. For example, you may choose to have the tickets mailed to you if you pay via credit card at least 9 days ahead of time. Or you may pay in cash at the local convenience store. You chose the payment and delivery system.

I use Loppi at the local convenience store often. I've heard, but not confirmed, that Pia also has tickets for most (if not all) teams. It's just a matter of giving it a try.

Hope this helps.
[ Author: No.1BayFan | Posted: Sep 8, 2008 7:27 PM | YOK Fan ]

Pia (Sunkus, Circle K, and Family Mart) have tickets for all the teams. Family Mart actually has a ticket Kiosk where you can choose which teams you want to go see, but at Circle K and Sunkus, you need to actually go up to the register and ask the clerk to use "Ticket Pia." You'll need what's called a "P-Code" to give to the clerk. You can find that code in the ticket guidebook (usually on the counter somewhere for free) or you can check on the team's website and get it from there. It's all in Japanese though so, you'll need to be able to read it. If you need help finding the #, I can help. But the pia ticket guidebook is set up according to region i.e. Hokkaido, Kanto, etc. If you have anymore questions, I'll be happy to answer.
[ Author: Guest: gotigersredsox | Posted: Sep 12, 2008 3:12 AM ]

If you don't have a P-code, it's also fine. When you say the team, it will show a calendar of their games, so then you just choose the date and seating section. It depends a lot on the clerk you get. They can be very helpful or completely clueless about using the machine. But in Japan more times than not they are helpful, of course.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.