Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Authentic Japanese Player Jerseys in XXL?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Authentic Japanese Player Jerseys in XXL?
I would love to purchase an authentic Yu Darvish jersey (either WBC or Nippon Ham), but I have not been able to find a site anywhere other than YakyuShop, which does not carry my size (XXL). Hoping you might have some ideas. Thank you in advance.

Matthew
Comments
Re: Authentic Japanese Player Jerseys in XXL?
[ Author: FukudomeCubs | Posted: Mar 11, 2009 11:01 AM | CD Fan ]

If you were in Japan, you could order from Shop Eacy, by player.

I suspect, however, that they will not ship to the USA. If you really want one, you could try a middleman service, but will pay a fee for that.

I am considering ordering one of the Mizuno authentics on MLB.com. It is not clear whether the sizing is Japanese or US, but I assume Japanese. (They do have XXL, but no Darvish.)
Re: Authentic Japanese Player Jerseys in XXL?
[ Author: Guest: Pat | Posted: Mar 14, 2009 4:57 PM ]

Well of course that site you mention doesn't appear to carry XXL, and you have to wait 70 days for delivery, which means late May for orders placed now! Not to mention the steep price.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.