Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Stats?

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Stats?
Where can I get the latest box scores? I've checked everywhere and can't get the latest. I'm trying to follow my former Little Leaguer Jamie D'Antona with the Swallows.
Comments
Re: Stats?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Apr 15, 2009 12:04 AM | YBS Fan ]

Sorry, I've had absolutely no time to work on the site this year, so many things aren't quite up to date.

His stats are arranged in 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, and seasonal on his player page here on JapaneseBaseball.com. (While it looks like I need to update the FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - on stats/data, you must be logged in to see them.)

There are a number of other threads pointing to alternatives and explaining why the box scores are only partially working.

I'm curious, where exactly did you check? I want to eventually get people from "everywhere" to reading the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). Despite links at the top of every page, on the submission page, etc., many people seem to be searching everywhere but there for the answer to this age old question.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Apr 15, 2009 6:37 AM ]

Jamie's hitting .321 with 1 HR and 4 RBI with 28 ABs through 7 games played.
[ Author: Guest: R. L. Kerby | Posted: Apr 25, 2009 8:47 AM ]

Reading 2008 Stats is getting a little tiring. When can I start finding 2009 info on this website?
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: Apr 26, 2009 5:01 AM | SFT Fan ]

- Reading 2008 Stats is getting a little tiring. When can I start finding 2009 info on this website?

If you login or create a new screen name, you can see 2009 stats for foreign players born in North and South America.

The NPB has brought back its new English team information to look at stats for all players on the top squad and the farm squad.
[ Author: JaredM | Posted: Apr 26, 2009 1:22 PM | YG Fan ]

I've got a follow-up question. Is there anywhere (either in Japanese or English) online that has more detailed statistics for this year and/or past years? For example, L/R splits, home/away performance, etc. I couldn't find anything like this on the NPB-BIS site or other random places.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.