Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Current NPB stats in English

Discussion in the Ask the Commish forum
Current NPB stats in English
I am sure this question has been asked before, but I'm wondering if someone can please direct me to a web site that lists current NPB stats in English.

Thanks very much!
Comments
Re: Current NPB stats in English
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Apr 27, 2005 8:46 AM | YBS Fan ]

As mentioned in this thread, I'm waiting to see if anyone starts anything in English this year. Borisov-san's site has box scores and leaders in English. For most people, that's enough.

As I mention in this thread, if I don't see more details in English by anyone by the end of this month, I'll spend Golden Week (April 29-May 5) updating my scripts to translate TBS Radio's extensive daily stats to English.
Re: Current NPB stats in English
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Apr 27, 2005 8:48 AM ]

For NPB stats in English, check Borisov's Pro Yakyu 2005 website. On the left drop down box, choose the team, and on the right drop down box choose 2005 statistics.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.