Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Agents

Discussion in the Administrative forum
Agents
I've gotten a very large number of resumes from players looking to play in Japan and Asia. I've explained in the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) and on this thread that posting a resume to a fan forum isn't the way to land a job, getting an agent is.

To that end, there have been a number of agents who have posted that they are willing to help. To try to gather all of these posts into a single, easy to find location, I'm starting this thread and moving such posts under it.

Note: This site has nothing to do with these agents and does not verify that they are licensed to practice in North America or Asia. Please verify any creditials before entering into any contracts.
Comments
Re: Looking to Play Japanese Pro Baseball
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Sep 4, 2001 10:11 AM ]

I know of an agent in Japan who has ties to an MLB team. If you are interested, send me an email at alexantho@hotmail.com

Regards,

Alex
[ Author: Guest: Brian Smith | Posted: Oct 29, 2003 11:38 PM ]

Hello Alex,

I was just wondering, I am in my 30's and have played ball on the semi-professional level here in the States. I am a right handed pitcher and I can throw 5 different pitches (fastball, curve, slider, change, knuckler). I was interested in knowing if the Japanese leagues would be interested in me in any capacity.

Thanks.
Brian
[ Author: Guest: Terrence Norman | Posted: Nov 12, 2003 8:53 AM ]

It's definitely worth discussing Brian.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Dec 8, 2001 9:14 AM ]

If you are still interested in playing pro baseball in Japan, please contact me.

Andrew Watkins
4366 Chevy Chase Drive
La Canada, CA 91011
818-790-5040
awatkins@best.com
[ Author: Guest: Terrence Norman | Posted: Jun 17, 2003 1:09 AM ]

This is an area that I am involved in, as an agent. I can help establish necessary contacts. Feel free to e-mail me with any of your detailed questions and I will be able to provide answers.
[ Author: Guest: Bob Zalabak | Posted: Dec 10, 2003 11:17 AM ]

Tim, if you are looking for an agent, please contact me. bzalabak at{} sportingnews dot{} com
If there are any Japanese players who want to play in the U.SA. let me Know
[ Author: Guest: Alan Newman | Posted: Feb 16, 2004 3:44 PM ]

Attention Japanese/NPB players: I can save you a lot of money American and would be more than happy to bridge the Gap! Please contact me at Anewmenew at aol d0t com.
Intuition Management Group
[ Author: Guest: Intuition Media Group | Posted: Sep 26, 2007 12:13 AM ]

Intuition Management Group is extending our Japanese business to represent players wishing to play baseball in Japan, players already playing in Japan or players in Japan looking to go to other leagues. Please contact us at intuitionmedia@gmail.com for more information.

We're looking for players with a minimum of 1 year at AAA and some experience at the MLB level or international leagues outside of North America. We hope to hear from you soon. (We will talk with players still in high school or college with the right credentials.)
Re: Agents
[ Author: Guest: John Tan Domantay | Posted: Apr 22, 2008 2:51 PM ]

Domantay Sports & Entertainment Agency
John Domantay-Juris Doctor-Sports/Entertainment Agent
426 Vienna Street
San Francisco,California 94112
phone-1-415-260-7721
jtdlaw@yahoo.com

Please contact me, if you would be interested in playing in Asia or the United States.
[ Author: Guest: Domantay Sports & Entertainment Agency | Posted: Aug 27, 2010 11:06 PM ]

Domantay Sports & Entertainment Agency based in San Francisco, CA has been bridging the gaps between baseball players in Japan and the United States. This Agency has connections with pro and semi-pro leagues in Japan and also other countries throughout the globe. Agency is currently recruiting Amateur and Pro Baseball Players from Asia. John Domantay-Juris Doctor-Sports/Entertainment/Booking Agent. jtdlaw@aol.com
[ Author: Guest: D. Terry | Posted: Jan 25, 2012 2:06 PM ]

D-Star Sports Agency/ Japan

I'm a current agent advisor for D-Star Sports based in Japan.D-Star has a current working relationship with several teams in Japan.
D-Star Sports is working with or representing U.S. players in Nippon Leagues.If you are a player who has 3 years of AAA or MLB experience. Please contact to discuss your options for playing in Japan. email-darintatc@gmail.com
[ Author: Guest: Norman Cousins Sasamori, J.D., LL.M. | Posted: Dec 23, 2012 6:21 PM ]

Please contact me if you are interested in playing professional baseball in Japan.

Norman Cousins Sasamori, J.D., LL.M., Attorney at Law, and C.E.O. of N.C.S. Sports Agency Email: ncsasamori@roadrunner.com.
[ Author: Guest: Darin Terry | Posted: Mar 30, 2013 11:31 PM ]

I realize that this is an old thread, but
I just need to add this.

International Professional Baseball Procurement LLC
We provide procurement and scouting services to Japan Leagues-NPB, BC Challenge League.
Korea-KBO, Taiwan-CPBL
Looking for experienced AA,AAA,MLB players interested in Asian Leagues. http://about.me/darinterry
darintatc@gmail.com
[ Author: Guest: Darin Terry | Posted: Mar 27, 2014 12:11 AM ]

[Reviving old thread.]

International Professional Baseball Procurement LLC

You can also follow me or reach me on Twitter @IntProbaseball

Darin Terry
darintatc@gmail.com
[ Author: Guest: Jeremy Graves | Posted: Jan 4, 2014 1:20 AM ]

I'm an aspiring agent located in the Southern United States seeking opportunities to become involved with an agency. I understand this is a very competitive but I believe networking is a important factor for someone in my position. While my experience is minimal, baseball is my passion and helping players reach their on and off the field goals is my goal. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to hearing back from someone. Thank you all for your time and consideration.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.