Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Where is Huang Chin-Chih?

Discussion in the CPBL News forum
Where is Huang Chin-Chih?
Anyone know the status of Huang Chin-Chih, the all star pitcher for the Agan in the CPBL? I haven't heard anything about him at all this year.

Thanks in advance.
Comments
Re: Where is Huang Chin-Chih?
[ Author: Guest: JS | Posted: Aug 20, 2003 2:11 AM ]

He is hurt. May I ask who BC is?
[ Author: Guest: BC | Posted: Dec 5, 2003 6:36 PM ]

Sorry JS,

I didn't realize there was a response here. I'm an ABC living in Cali, USA. I grew up in PA, so I followed all of the Little League games in Williamsport every year. I've become a huge fan of baseball in Taiwan - and the players they've produced that have come here to the U.S. or abroad to Japan.
[ Author: Kiyoshi | Posted: Dec 6, 2003 3:55 AM | HAN Fan ]

So what is an "ABC"?
[ Author: Guest: Frank | Posted: Dec 6, 2003 11:49 AM ]

My guess would be American Born Chinese?
[ Author: Guest: BC | Posted: Dec 6, 2003 5:50 PM ]

Frank hit the acronym right on the head. Sorry about that Kiyoshi. My parents are from Taiwan, but I was born and raised here in the U.S.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.