Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

CPBL Standings and Schedule?

Discussion in the CPBL News forum
CPBL Standings and Schedule?
Hi,

I will be in Taipei in August for 4 days and would like to study and get to know the CPBL before I decide which team to to root for and which games to attend.

Can anyone tell me where is the best site to get the latest standings and schedules in English? I've looked around the web but can't find anything that helps.

I used to be able to read Chinese and am refreshing my Chinese writing and language. Maybe you could recommend a Chinese site that is not too complicated to read. i.e. just the standings.

Thanks in advance for your help.

SwissFan
Comments
Re: CPBL Standings and Schedule?
[ Author: westbaystars | Posted: Jun 11, 2007 8:06 AM | YBS Fan ]

The best site for Taiwanese baseball in Chinese is TWBaseball.info [Standings page].

Actually, I'm considering translating this page into English nightly and posting it at the top of this site as I did with the KBO standings last week. I just didn't know if there was interest.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Jun 11, 2007 10:30 AM ]

Check out the official CPBL site or the forum at http://taiwaneseballpayers.com [can't verify link]. There are a few guys there that are from Taiwan and are fairly helpful.
[ Author: Guest: SwissFan | Posted: Jun 11, 2007 3:46 PM ]

Thanks Westbaystars.

That would be very helpful, and you would have at least one avid reader of the standings.
[ Author: bigdaub | Posted: Jun 12, 2007 6:05 AM ]

The link to taiwaneseballplayers.com's forum is here [FatCow.com].

Yeah, I think half of the guys that are active there are in Taiwan.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.