Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pitching sequences and help info inside

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Pitching sequences and help info inside
Here's some pitching sequences I came up with, hopefully someone will find this useful.

Fastball up and away
Curve Low and away
fastball inside
Change up inside
fastball inside
Curve Low and inside

Fastball up and in
slider away\
Fastball low and in
fastball up
fastball outside
Curveball low

Fastball inside
fastball up and in
fastball away
sinker or curveball low
slider up and away
fastball low and in
curveball up and away

I have tons of sequences but its too much post here. One thing to note is the fastballs are setup pitches. Meaning most should be thrown outside the plate. I play on the hard difficult settings and the CPU is dangerous and lock on fastballs like crazy. Never throw a fastball inside the box unless your behind on the count 3-0. Always try to touch the corners or paint the sides with a fastball or else the CPU will launch on out of the park. Also don't let sliders break inside the box. The CPU will lock on it too.

Comments
Re: Pitching sequences and help info inside
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Aug 23, 2005 8:03 PM | CLM Fan ]

I have to say, playing My Life mode on normal level and gradually having the difficulty increase has helped me. I advise anyone giving up lots of homers to do this. It taught me how to pitch right to the edges of the strike zone and fool the computer batter. It also taught me how to use strategy to avoid being taken out of the park.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.