Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

My Hiroshima Carp season (Pawapuro )

Discussion in the Video Games forum
My Hiroshima Carp season (Pawapuro )
fielding: powerfull
running : powerfull
hitting : hard
Picthing : normal
no cursor when hitting.not simming any games.

Now that I have changed every player's name in english, I'm ready for the season.

Lost the opening game against the Giants 2-1 , Kuroda pitches a strong 8 innings ( 9 hits, 4 k's and 2 walks)

Lost the second to the Giants , 4-3, Laroca had all of the rbi's , getting 2 with his first homerun.

Lost the third game against the Giants 9-3, it was 3-2 in the 6th , when my bullpen came up ..and got beaten bad. ( rai got his firts hr )

First win of the year , and what a game, 2-1 vs the Tigers in Hiroshima .
the game was tied in the bottom of the 9th, my leadoff hitter got a walk, then Shima surprised everbody with a sacrafice bunt...and then with a full count , Laroca hit a single down the line for the winning run ...

second game , tonite...
Comments
Re: My Hiroshima Carp season (Pawapuro )
[ Author: Guest: Skinz | Posted: Sep 11, 2005 2:23 AM ]

You having any difficulty with the pitchers? All their pitchers have horrible control ratings in Pro Yakyuu spirts 2. I walk at least 3 guys a game because of this, are you having the same problem?
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Sep 11, 2005 2:58 AM ]

Yes same thing here, I'd say I allow 3 to 4 walks a game...
but so far my starters are doing pretty good (especially in Hiroshima), but my bullpen is very weak .
I'm not getting enough offense yet , but Laroca, Maeda and Shima all had red faces for the last 3 games ...
what does your lineup look like right now ? (starting rotation and all )

I'm also gonna receive konami's The Baseball 2003 this week , so I'll probably start the 2003 season with Hiroshima too .
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Sep 11, 2005 3:04 AM ]

well , I'm now 1 and 8 ...
I lost the second game against the Tigers, despite having the lead in the 9th , Bales blew it , allowing 2 solo homeruns.
Then , against Yakult , I got one hit ..the pitcher was on fire .Lost 1-0 ( Kuroda picthed a strong 8 innings ).
so far the team is hitting for .269 with 6 homeruns , and my era is at 3.99.
Larocca is hitting a decent .280 with 2 HR's and 6 rbi's
and Shima is hitting .400 , with 1 HR.
Now starting a 3 games series against the Dragons
[ Author: Guest: Skinz | Posted: Sep 11, 2005 4:38 AM ]

Check out my Carps pennant race in the threads. I'm doing okay so far but I just know I'm gonna slide to a huge slump.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.