Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Just got Pawapuro 12 official guidebook

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Just got Pawapuro 12 official guidebook
Just bought the official guidebook today...

and found out a lot more about pawapuro 12 that i didn't know off, also the correct ways to calculate stamina, power and a lot of other stuffs.

If i got lots of time later, i will translate them for u guys
Comments
Re: Just got Pawapuro 12 official guidebook
[ Author: Guest: Shinigami | Posted: Sep 12, 2005 8:18 AM ]

ohhh, first of all, if u didn't know (i didn't...after playing from like 02 till now...), if u press l1+r1 repeatedly, ur runners will run faster than usual, helps a lot to get triples

alrite, i am gone for now
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Sep 12, 2005 8:36 AM | CLM Fan ]

Knew about that. That's been around for a while. We'd all appreciate translations. I should've bought that thing. I'd love to know about little tricks you can do in the field.
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Sep 12, 2005 8:47 AM ]

Shinigami and BigManZam, I already feel like I owe you guys money. You've both been immensely helpful.

I too am anxious to hear anything you can share, Shinigami.

Finally, and I'm not nagging - do it whenever's convenient - but those last 4 rows of pitchers' specific attributes are all I need to fully appreciate Pennant Mode.

You guys rock.
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Sep 22, 2005 8:29 AM | CLM Fan ]

Anything yet?
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Sep 30, 2005 4:46 AM ]

Yeah, anything yet?

Trick moves you can do in the field?

Coaching strategies? I've been experimenting with different coaches in Pennant Mode. But I'd love to hear what the guide book suggests.
[ Author: Guest: Shinigami | Posted: Oct 4, 2005 12:06 PM ]

just fixed the computer...therefore didn't do much during that period...sorry for having u guys wait...i will try to type some stuffs out as soon as possible (aiming for within these 2-3 days if possible)

first thing u guys can look upon will be how the whole pitching stamina system works

and also the differences statistic-wise between the different pitches...etc
[ Author: Guest: kid ace | Posted: Nov 12, 2005 10:19 PM ]

kihey whats up guy just wanted to know where i can go to buy the official guide book also if yuou have time i can sendyou email to ask you some question i have on game to many to ask here tks
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.