Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

hey, i want a good baseball game

Discussion in the Video Games forum
hey, i want a good baseball game
hey guys, i live in USA, but im a big fan of japanese baseball..... where can i get a good japanese baseball game with all the japanese teams and players, im sick of my MLB games, and i have searched everywhere for a good japanese game. if you know or would liek to sell one to me for XBOX please contact me on aol instant messange on oooJENNINGSooo.....thanks alot, oh yeah u can respond here if u want. PLEASE CONTACT ME! thanks
Comments
Re: hey, i want a good baseball game
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Sep 13, 2005 8:43 AM ]

The XBOX is lacking on NPB games, though Konami is releasing a new Pro Yakyu Spirits game for XBOX 360.

It will be displayed at the Tokyo Game Show along with Suikoden Tactics, Suikoden V, Metal Gear Solid 4, Castlevaniaawn of Sorrow, Metal Gear Acid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3:Substance, World Soccer Winning Eleven 9(PSP), Powerful Pro Yakyu(PSP), SLAI:Steel Lancer Arena International, Castlevania:Curse of Darkness, Rumble Roses XX, and Shin Bokura no Taiyou: Gyakushuu no Sabata.

A little off topic Konami has a nice lineup at the TGS, I wish I could find the first two Suikoden games somewhere.

There should be more details at the Tokyo Game Show coming up soon(4 days, 0hrs, 24 mins).

http://www.gamespot.com/2005/tgs/
http://www.konami.jp/tgs2005/
http://www.gamespot.com/2005/tgs/tgsgames.html?limit=100&page=1&sort=bypublisher&platform=
[ Author: Guest: fITO | Posted: Sep 13, 2005 9:21 AM ]

what about for PC? i really want an NPB game no matter what sysytem..any pc baseball games?
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Sep 13, 2005 9:37 AM ]

Your best bet then would be to get either Konami's Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyu 12(PS2 or GC) or Pro Yakyu Spirits(PS2), Namco's Baseball L!VE 2005(PS2), or Sega's Let's Make a Pro Yakyu Team 3(a simulation game for the PS2, where you don't actually play the games, though you need a high knowledge of the Japanese language to play).

Also there is Power Pocket Koushien(a high school baseball simulator) for Nintendo DS and the Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyu game is coming out for the PSP.
[ Author: Mischa | Posted: Sep 13, 2005 8:08 PM | TYS Fan ]

> what about for PC? i really want an NPB game no
> matter what sysytem..any pc baseball games?

I don't know of any video games. There are text-nnly simulators with Japanese seasons available, like Diamond Mind Baseball, the Strategic Baseball Simulator, APBA and Strat-O-Matic (none of the companies sells NPB seasons but fans have designed them). SBS is free - so far I've designed the '94-2000 and 2002-2004 seasons for it, plus the '64 Central. I have the 2001 season about half done and am waiting for fielding stats for the Pacific League to wrap up.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.