Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

...in the winter...

Discussion in the Video Games forum
...in the winter...

Do you guys play baseball games all year long or do you stop when the actual season is over ?

(I play year long...just can't get into football,basketball ad hockey)
Comments
Re: ...in the winter...
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Sep 22, 2005 5:34 AM ]

All year long. Baseball games are my favorite, but I do play other sports games.

The other sports games I play are:

Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution (Japan) (**Pro Evolution Soccer 5 is due out in Europe on Oct. 28. The European Pro Evo 4 works on my brother's North American PS2 with a slide card. So don't hold me to this, but I think that anyone who doesn't want to wait for the North American launch of Winning Eleven 9, but still wants the game IN ENGLISH can order the European Pro Evolution 5 and a slide card.)

Gran Turismo 4

Formula One 2005 (Europe and Japan. The European version won't run on a regular North American TV, though I bet the Japanese version would. Not sure though.)

World Rally Championship 4 (Europe, possibly Japan, definitely not available in North America since WRC 1. Again, the European version won't run on a regular North American TV.)

Madden 2006 and NCAA 2006
[ Author: Mischa | Posted: Sep 22, 2005 8:30 AM | TYS Fan ]

I play baseball sims all year long (I have to if I ever want to replay every Pirates season in history, plus assorted NPB, minor league or Negro League seasons to boot). I do occasionally run a football or hockey sim, but haven't found a good basketball simulator.
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Sep 22, 2005 2:33 PM ]

im addicted to baseball games, i play whenever and right after i watch the mariners play that really gets me in the mood to play. baseball games r nice slow paced and uses thinking. other sport games i get tired of fast.
[ Author: Guest: skinz | Posted: Sep 22, 2005 9:58 PM ]

When I use to play only U.S. baseball games I only played for the season and sell it in the winter. But after playing these japanese baseball games, I play all year long. The only other sports game I play is NFL 2K5. That game is great even though I HATE watching football in real life. Football is really boring to watch because it stops every few yards.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.