Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

No fall version of Spirits 2=PS3 overhaul?

Discussion in the Video Games forum
No fall version of Spirits 2=PS3 overhaul?
Well, there's no Pro Yakyu Spirits 2 Climax this year. Konami announced an Xbox 360 version of Pro Yakyu Spirits, but I hope they don't make it exclusively for that system. Japanese fans just aren't going to buy a Microsoft console. Console gamers will buy PS3, handheld gamers will keep buying the DS, and Nintendo Revolution will have it's own die hard niche market.

Could this mean that Pro Yakyu Spirits 3 is getting a huge overhaul right now? I'd like to think this long time off will mean good things in the future. PS3 won't be out for a while, so it's likely Spirits 3 will be on PS2 before next season.

I really can't wait for the next generation of yakyu games.
Comments
Re: No fall version of Spirits 2=PS3 overhaul?
[ Author: Guest: wadew | Posted: Sep 29, 2005 4:38 PM ]

I'd like to see a psp release.
Re: No fall version of Spirits 2=PS3 overhaul?
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Sep 29, 2005 6:28 PM | CLM Fan ]

I wouldn't, because that would mean taking time from Spirits 3 on PS2 or PS3. Pawapuro 12 had bugs and little imperfections that were no doubt helped by the development of Pawapuro PSP. Hopefully the Konami guys look at the Amazon Japan reviews and 2ch message boards. I'm pretty sure they do.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.