Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Famitsu claims Pawapuro 12 Ketteiban to be Gold

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Famitsu claims Pawapuro 12 Ketteiban to be Gold
Both the PS2 and GC versions got a gold score this week, which is pretty much normal for the series. This is a very good month for Japanese games with the additional releases of Ryu Ga Gotoku, Biohazard 4(PS2), Rogue Galaxy, Tales Of The Abyss, and Kingdom Hearts 2. All of these titles have been named or will be named Platinum by Famitsu.

I'll try to get the specific reviewer scores and comments when they are available.
Comments
Re: Famitsu claims Pawapuro 12 Ketteiban to be Gold
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Dec 11, 2005 5:11 AM ]

This month is going to be a great month for games in Japan, espically in the RPG genre. Rogue Galaxy by Sony, Tales of the Abyss by Namco, and Kingdom Hearts 2 by Square Enix.

I'm looking forward most to Kindgom Hearts 2, I can't wait for more details on it following it's release Decmember 22nd. It's my most looked to game of the year. Though, Square Enix has said North America will see it by Spring 2006.

As for Pawapuro 12 Ketteiban, the website itself has a 30 second commercial up for the game:

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/pawa/12ket/

http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/pawa/12ket/movie/pawa12ket_cm01.wmv
[ Author: Guest | Posted: Dec 11, 2005 11:19 AM ]

KH2 is gonna be a good one.
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Dec 12, 2005 9:49 AM | CLM Fan ]

The PS2 version scored 8, 8, 8, and 9 for a total of 33.

The GC version scored 7, 8, 8, and 9 for a total of 32.
[ Author: mvk20! | Posted: Dec 14, 2005 11:47 PM | YG Fan ]

Some of you guys seem to have a good handle on what's coming out and when - have you heard anything about the PSP version? Was that supposed to be coming out after this one?
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Dec 15, 2005 12:14 AM ]

The PSP Pawapuro version still has a TBA release date to my best knowledge.

I haven't seen anything about the game since the Tokyo Game Show. Then, what was shown at the TGS, was very little of anything new. Also, Konami has Genso Sukioden 5, Metal Gear Solid 4, Rumble Roses for the XBOX 360 which has been a expected flop as expected in Japan, Guitar Freaks V, and numerous other next-generation games to work on.

Konami always releases a winter version of Pawapuro every winter about this time of year for a while now since 7 or so now I think. Though as for the PSP Pawapuro version I haven't heard much on it, as Konami hasn't released much information on it anywhere in the press or anywhere.
[ Author: Guest: Shinigami | Posted: Dec 15, 2005 10:08 AM ]

there's a NDS version of pawapuro coming out this month too
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.