Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

for bigmanzam or shinigami

Discussion in the Video Games forum
for bigmanzam or shinigami
hey whats up guys i am asking questions as i go along i asked jomcclane some and hopefully you can help all these is only for league i only play that right now will play other later here is some pls help if you can tks.
1.on batters i have one that does not have high stats but will hit the ball well when does his stats go up how fast, does it rely on how much you play him or will stats just go up every now and then.
hey shimi i found the guides on amazon.com.jp the jap amazon site but i will wait to see if they sell 12 kittiban one but question is
2.after you send plane for froeign scouts how ofter do you see ones come back should i get better scouts or assistant managers i thought when i start a season i can hire new coaches stuff like that.
3.is there a way to lead runner off from base i thought that before if i press the triangle before the pitcher pitches it seems like he will take father steps from base but i seen that say if i have an a runner he takes more steps in that little window that a d runner will but sometimes when i press triangle with d runner and i get picked off the runner is at edge of dirt instead of close to base so am i in the ballpark is that how it works.
i will try to get some more questions to ask you guys tks for help.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.