Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Anyone see the new baseball games coming out for the US?

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Anyone see the new baseball games coming out for the US?
Look like I'll be playing Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2 in 2006. MLB 06: the show looks like the same thing last year, MLB 2K6 look atrocious like usual and EA NCAA baseball looks good but it have the same gamplay like the MVP series which I despise.

Just to see what's in store for us in the U.S. llok at this pic:

http://www.2ksports.com/_img/screens/mlb2k6/mlb2k6_122205_08.jpg
Comments
Re: Anyone see the new baseball games coming out for the US?
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Dec 30, 2005 10:29 AM ]

Robotic hideousness...in my opinion.
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Dec 30, 2005 10:31 AM ]

...or is it hideous roboticness?
[ Author: Guest: John Brooks | Posted: Dec 30, 2005 11:08 AM ]

The 2006 MLB baseball video game market doesn't look like it will change. MLB 06: The Show will be the same thing like mentioned above, MLB 2K6 was expected to be atrocious, maybe Nintendo will decide to make a baseball game after backing out of Nintendo Pennant Chase Baseball.

EA NCAA Baseball looks like the best baseball game that will hit stores in the U.S., though like I said I won't buy it either. I won't buy MLB 06: The Show either, as I sick of Guess Pitch and Guess Hitting, I want an arcade baseball game, now that Sony abadoned that for a simulation style, they can keep there $50. I go find my old Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball for Game Boy, and hope it will play for longer than a half hour. At least will be retro gaming at it best, 8 years old in 1997.
[ Author: Guest: skinz | Posted: Dec 31, 2005 1:24 AM ]

I don't understand the problem with these developers, what the heck are they getting paid for? Are they even playing these games themselves?

I would get MLB 06, but it looks EXACTLY the same as last year. That series plays good but,god, that game needs personality. Its so boring and the atmosphere is so dark.

NCAA baseball is a great idea, I love the sound of amatuer bats, but I refuse to play the horrendous MVP gameplay.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.