Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Success Mode? Newbie Please Help !

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Success Mode? Newbie Please Help !
Hello All , I Have A couple of questions regarding success mode and Pennant Mode in PawaPuro 12 :
1) Why is the first option when I start success mode open and the next two are not available ? What do those other options do ?I have completed all the Academy scenerios (A,B,C) , Mizzoto , and Pro-test .
2) How do I get all the pitching and batting stances in Success Mode ? 3)Also is there any way to play with my pennant mode team after pennant mode is finished ? Any Help is appreciated . Go Lions !
Comments
Re: Success Mode? Newbie Please Help !
[ Author: Guest: Shinigami | Posted: Mar 2, 2006 2:02 AM ]

1) what are the next two options u mean?

it is in the screen before u choose which scenario to play? if it's there, then the 2nd option is to delete any characters u made in success mode, and the 3rd option is to look at ur pawafuru town. Is ur game 12Ketteiban or just 12? If's 12K, then u get all 3 scenarios to start with iirc.

2) Each time u play success mode, there will be an event in june (i think) where u will be reading a magazine and trying to imitate a stance. Each time u see this event u will get a new stance, which u can use next time around. Or if u have a save of 12, and then load up 12K with the 12 save in the same memory card, u will get all the pitching/batting stances, and all the special jerseys at the beginning. Altho if u want to make great character, it might be wise to not have the 12 save to get all the stances, coz the stance-changing event WILL give extra points, and there's like a 40% chance u will get a meet+1 if u're successful in imitating the stance (u will get it no matter what, but if u imitate it, and is sucessful (u change to that stance), u will get extra points, otherwise u will just remember how it looks).

3)after u finish pennant mode, u should be able to save ur team, which will appear in arrange mode

if u start a new pennant, u can replace one of the original clubs with ur arrange team. However, u will start with the original coaching staffs and not the ones u had before. (I lost my 5 star kanemoto and 4 star nishiguchi bcoz of it >__<)
[ Author: Guest: Lions_Fan | Posted: Mar 2, 2006 2:46 AM ]

Thanks for getting back to me Shinigami .
Thanks for the answers to my questions . I am playing the regular pawapuro 12 for gamecube not Ketteiban .About the first question , it is the screen right after the one your talking about , in which you can check a town and delete players . On the screen I am talking about there are three options the first one is the only one highlighted , the second one has a picture of a player coming out of a door , and the third has a picture of some sort of construction truck . I am not able to select the last two and I don't know why . Thanks for any more help you can lend !
[ Author: Guest: Shini | Posted: Mar 2, 2006 3:55 AM ]

ohh, u dun need to mind those, those are only accessible when u save and quit success in the middle of creating ur character

the 2nd one is continue

and the 3rd one iirc is delete the save
[ Author: Guest: kantou team | Posted: Mar 26, 2006 10:34 PM ]

How to have the cup koshien and the edit mode the sucess mode should
be finished? sorry for the faults I am French
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.