Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2 question

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2 question
OK. Now that Spirits 3 is out I have a few questions about 2.
1) Was there a turbo boost button for fielders? How do you get them not to walk to balls after hits?
2) I purchased the xtra uniforms for Giants, Marines and Fighters, BUT in pennant with Giants and one with Fighters they never wore them. I only saw them on Chiba Lotte While I was playing them. How do I wear them?
3) I had 4 different lineups to face the com. but it never was right concerning facing righties or lefties. How do I make the computer recognize this?

if anybody can help I would appreciate it? (BigManZamm?)
Comments
Re: Pro Yakyuu Spirits 2 question
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Apr 7, 2006 5:49 AM | CLM Fan ]

1. Defenders sprint to balls in the outfield now. Infield is the same. Use square button, which is the dash grab for tougher plays.

2. Most of those are practice uniforms, so they'll only wear them in batting practice and training. There are special Sunday uniforms, holiday uniforms, etc. That's why you see the same uniforms.

3. Dunno what to tell you about that one.
[ Author: Guest: goisles01 | Posted: Apr 7, 2006 6:11 AM ]

Is there a setting to let the computer handle your lineups?
[ Author: Guest: goisles01 | Posted: Apr 7, 2006 7:28 AM ]

Also can you were those special uniforms during pennant play either in Spirits 2 or 3?
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.