Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Question on pitching in Pro Yakyau Spirits 3

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Question on pitching in Pro Yakyau Spirits 3
I've been using the Lions and Matsuzaka. Can someone please tell me what his pitches are in the game. It seems Left is slider, Down-Left is curveball, Down is fastball and right-down is change-up. What is the best way to throw these pitches? Like do you hold down X during the whole wind-up or am I missing something?
Comments
Re: Question on pitching in Pro Yakyau Spirits 3
[ Author: Guest: goisles01 | Posted: Apr 13, 2006 7:41 AM ]

choose your location and hit X. a circle will surround the icon and begin to shrink. Hit x again when that circle is as small as possible and that would be a effective pitch. In PYS3 though you may have to take in account the break point of the pitch like in MLB2k6. I have to say though in PYS2 I sometimes had better luck getting outs when I control the pitch but leave the circle big. Its almost like the pitch area was so big the batters couldnt make good contact. It seemed like with perfect pitches when the batter makes contact its perfect contact.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.