Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

like pro yakayuu spirits what else is there on ps2 ?

Discussion in the Video Games forum
like pro yakayuu spirits what else is there on ps2 ?
hi all a big g'day mate from downunder australia

some bad news my japanese xbox 360 died so its been returned to microsoft in japan for repairs\replacement so no pro yakyuu spirits 3 for me for a couple months

now my question is im still new (2 months lol ) to this style of baseball game an i must say im loving it , i have a ps2 with swap magic 3.6 an a slide card , what would you guys recomened to someone who likes the pys3 gameplay ?
would i like http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/pawa/13/ or pawapuro major league ?
i dont mind the cuetsy graphics IF the gameplay is great , or how about that namco 2006 game ?

im looking for a good baseball game till i get my xbox 360 back my japanese is basic at best so im thinking pawapro major because of some english settings

what do you guys reckon any advice ? btw thanks bmz for your guide to pys3 even though its for ps2 an can be adapted for the xbox 360 as well thanks very much

cheers
steve aka Ding_Bat
Comments
Re: like pro yakayuu spirits what else is there on ps2 ?
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Jul 6, 2006 9:40 PM ]

I agree with everything BigManZam and Shinigami said about repeatedly asking the same basic questions and not taking time to search the archives. But here's my quick take. Hope it helps.

Out of the four Pawapuro games I've played, here's my order of preference:

1. 11 Chou Ketteiban
2. Powerful Major League
3. 12 Ketteiban
4. 12

I might get Pawapuro 9 Final Edition too. I've heard good things about this version, and I think it would be cool to experience a more "old school" Pawapuro.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.