Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

for jomcclane or big man

Discussion in the Video Games forum
for jomcclane or big man
hey jom whats up hope all great just wanted to find out i did not know about the bunt thing with r2 tks for that but can you tell me more of the shifts like you did for pawamajor but for pawa 12 kittaban,unless bigman or shini knows then they can drop me a line, also wanted to ask i got some help on questions earlier from those guys but i forgot to ask
1.hey bigman will you be selling that 12 guide you have if so contact me and let me know i am trying to find import book store so i can get 13 guide when i buy game the kicks hohhy game me a namw of a store up there that imports japanese books so i will call them.
2.for bigman on 13 do you think they will let you save highlights that would be great like they do in other sports games i don't know why they have not yet.
3.hey bigmasn have you ever seen that jeter jump throw anymore in 12 kitt i saw it once in 10 i believe and i can't remember the player that did it so i don't know if it was his stats high to be able to do it etc but i have not seen anyone do it in 12 also is that just a canned motion when the cpu get an out they throw back to the second basem,an but i have not been able to do that i can throw to the ss the third baseman etc but not to the second is there a way to do it ok tks for info will keep sending you questions as i get them tks..
Comments
Re: for jomcclane or big man
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Jul 7, 2006 12:00 PM | CLM Fan ]

1. No, I don't sell things to people. If I could get that guide for myself, I would.

2. Doubt it.

3. Jeter's throw seems to be for guys with A or B defense. All I remember is that I caught a grounder with Tomozawa going away, pressed square to get to it, then pressed O to throw to first.
Re: for jomcclane or big man
[ Author: jomcclane | Posted: Jul 7, 2006 11:15 PM ]

kidace,

As far as I know, Pawapuro 12 Ketteiban's defensive shift controls are the same as PawaMajor's, except for the ability to call the bunt defense "on the fly" with R2 (you can do this in Pawapuro 11 and 12, but not in PawaMajor).

Here's the relevant excerpt from my PawaMajor guide:

-Press and hold L1.

-The Defensive Shift Menu should appear in the center of the screen. The "Square" and "X" buttons are circled in YELLOW. The "Triangle" and "Circle" buttons are circled in GREEN.

-The YELLOW "Square" and "X" buttons cycle through and select Infield Shifts. 4 Infield Shifts are available. Press "Square" once to play the infield back/deep. Press "Square" again to guard against a bunt. Press "Square" a third time to play the infield in/shallow. Press "Square" a fourth time to return the infield to normal depth. The "X" button performs the same shifts, but in reverse.

If you're playing the infield deep or shallow, a little YELLOW box will appear beneath your pitcher's name and stats. Deep-playing middle infielders virtually disappear from the main batter-pitcher screen. Shallow-playing middle infielders move much closer to 2nd base.

If you're defending against a bunt, a little PURPLE box will appear beneath your pitcher's name and stats. (An interesting side-note: In Pawapuro 11 Chou Ketteiban, Pawapuro 12, and Pawapuro 12 Ketteiban, you could call for a bunt defense "on the fly" by hitting the R2 button at any time. But in PawaMajor, you've got to press and hold L1 and call the bunt defense just like any other infield shift.)

You know your infield is playing at normal depth when NO little colored boxes appear beneath your pitcher's name and stats.

-The GREEN "Triangle" and "Circle" buttons cycle through and select Outfield Shifts. 3 Outfield Shifts are available. Press "Triangle" once to play the outfield back/deep. Press "Triangle" again to play the outfield in/shallow. Press "Triangle" a third time to return the outfield to normal depth. The "Circle" button performs the same shifts, but in reverse.

If you're playing the outfield deep or shallow, a little GREEN box will appear beneath your pitcher's name and stats.

You know your outfield is playing at normal depth when NO little colored boxes appear beneath your pitcher's name and stats.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.