Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

for shinigami

Discussion in the Video Games forum
for shinigami
hey shini tks for reply, yea sorry about that i am always ins such a hurry to post message that i have run ons alot.
i will try to slow down, since you said you never seen the jeter jump throw in 12 that is cool, i remember seing it in 11 and bigman said it may be tied to high def attrib, but all my giants inf in 12 kibb pennant suck hahaha so i doubt if it was in game i would see it.
also what about the diving roll then, i remember in 11 seeing it and on the web site it had a video of shingo doing it, and also on the diving third baseman doing it?
have you seen it in 12 kibb or know if it is in there?
reason i ask is because at moment i play 12 kibb and don't know if to go back to 11 chitt
i have pawa 9,10,11,11 chitt, 12, 12 kibb, 13 and pawamajor. tks for help shini
Comments
Re: for shinigami
[ Author: Shinigami | Posted: Aug 14, 2006 11:14 PM | FSH Fan ]

Dun think I saw any rolling dive in 12. But then I dun think I saw it in 11 either...

If u ask me I'd go back to 11 for overal gameplay. If u want to play mylife mode as a pitcher, then u can still play 12, coz in recent ones 12's fastball is the most powerful...most realistic.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.