Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

hey bigman

Discussion in the Video Games forum
hey bigman
hey big whats up just wanted to ask i used to go to pawapuro site but it does not come up any more, neither does the kanomi web site is it down? do you know , or did they do away with it.
2.i can't remember if i asked you or if you replied to this , but it was about hitting i waned to know if i can be like the cpu i had a 7th hitter but he got hurt so when i sub in new guy when he came to bat the cpu did the shift how do they know when to shift?
do they use previous battin stats to see how he had hit the ball?, or do they look at exp a -hit f-meet c-power etc so what i really wanted to know is how can i tell when to shift? will i have to see how guy is batting that day, is there a screen i can go to to see where the guy is hitting ball etc tks for help.
Comments
Re: hey bigman
[ Author: Jbroks86 | Posted: Aug 14, 2006 5:32 PM | SFT Fan ]

The Pawapuro and Konami sites are still both up.

Re: hey bigman
[ Author: Shinigami | Posted: Aug 14, 2006 11:10 PM | FSH Fan ]

Here's pawapuro channel
http://www.konami.jp/gs/game/pawa/

As for the shift, CPU will look at ur stats and then decide whether to use it or not.

As for u using shift urself...well, depending on situations. If u dun want to give up a run when u have a runner at 3rd, then u can shift ur infield forward. Or when u're going up against some crazy powerhitting monsters (I see them alot when I was playing pawapuro 12...coz I made a few 200+ powers dudes), u can shift ur outfield further back, bcoz most likely u're gonna get a long flyout...etc

Depends on how u throw, what batters u're facing, and what situation u're under.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.