Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pawapuro Roster Adjustment Screen

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Pawapuro Roster Adjustment Screen
I'm playing Pawapuro Portable, but I'm assuming this would be the same or similar to other Pawapuro versions other than Pawamajor (I'm reading the Pawamajor translation guides, and this is just one area where it's different).

My starting lineup is on the left under an orange heading. My ni-gun players are on the right under a green heading. In the middle, I have two groups, a larger group under a blue heading, and a smaller group under a purple heading. What do those two middle headings mean? The purple one might say "ofu" in katakana, could that mean "off"? The blue one might say 控え, which I think might mean substitutes.

The ones under purple are all pitchers.

Just to give an idea, if I start an exhibition with the Tigers (I picked them because of the large fanbase here), the players are as follows:

Starting pitcher: Igawa

Purple: Andoh, Nohmi, Shimoyanagi

Or for the Giants:
Starter: Powell Purple: Kudoh, Glover, H. Takahashi

Any ideas? Thanks so much for the help.
Comments
Re: Pawapuro Roster Adjustment Screen
[ Author: Shinigami | Posted: Oct 3, 2006 2:43 PM | FSH Fan ]

yes, ofu is for off...or 'day off'

so the ones inside there wont be in ur lineup for the match, bcoz they're having their off day.

and 控え u're right on too, it's for the bench players who can be put into the match.
Re: Pawapuro Roster Adjustment Screen
[ Author: mvk20! | Posted: Oct 3, 2006 11:40 PM | YG Fan ]

So, the only thing is that you just want to adjust that before the game to make sure that the 3 players there are players you don't want for that game, right? Probably should be starting pitchers who just had their turn in the rotation, I'd assume.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.