Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Pawapuro Home Run Derby

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Pawapuro Home Run Derby
I noticed on a previous thread people were referring to getting large numbers of home runs in the home run derby. I'm playing Pawapuro Portable right now, and I always get 10 pitches to hit. If you get to 10 home runs, do they give you more pitches? I'm able to get 8 or 9 consistently, but haven't gotten to 10 yet.

Thanks!
Comments
Re: Pawapuro Home Run Derby
[ Author: Shinigami | Posted: Oct 6, 2006 4:47 PM | FSH Fan ]

yes, u will get to the 'omake' mode (special) if u hit consecutive homeruns...it will continue until u miss

if u can get 100 consecutive bombs in, then u will unlock all OB players, otherwise u will get a few only, even if u hit 99 jacks.
Re: Pawapuro Home Run Derby
[ Author: mvk20! | Posted: Oct 6, 2006 8:44 PM | YG Fan ]

Okay, last night after a marathon session I managed to get over 10 twice with Seung Yeop Lee, and it was as I thought, you get to keep going until you miss. I'm not even really sure what I'm doing differently, I guess it's just timing.

Now the question I have is, what do the "points" mean? At first I thought it was total distance, but it can't be, because one time I got 20 homers with Lee with 2518 points, then another time I got 9 homers and 2708 points with Maeda from the Carp. So, how do you earn "points"?
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.