Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

for shinigami

Discussion in the Video Games forum
for shinigami
hey shini tks for help also send shout out and tks to big.
hey shini whanted to ask i just went to site and i will order book i can't understand much japanese but as i travel country i will meet japanese people and ask for help hopefull it has pic it it also.
but i needed to see if you can help me choose right one after i went to site i noticed other books and i will buy 12 but they also had 13 but one said complete guide and one said final edition does that mean like final is for 13 kebbeitan etc, if so i will get 12 final edition because it should be for 12 kebbeitan.
and finally wanted to ask i was reading over your post from a while back and wanted to ask i have setting the way you said but when you have pitching normal, hitting hard and running hard does it still take into effect the cpu real stats ie even though running hard will a f person still run like an f or throw like a g.
i suck still at game but it seems like even though the people i play aganist are def e and throwing g they get to infield balls fast even though they are g speed and my guys i use giants on 12 kebbeitan are real life stats.
its probably me hahaha i suck but tks for help
Comments
Re: for shinigami
[ Author: Shinigami | Posted: Feb 8, 2007 2:56 AM | FSH Fan ]

Not sure about the other books

some of them are just for making characters in success modes, so those are for sure useless to u.

As for settings, I think u must've mistakened me for someone else. I've been playing with powerful pitching and powerful running for a long while now.

CPU difficulties wont change the actual stat of a player, it will only make their AI smarter. F speed players wont suddenly get a boost with a higher difficulty...they will just be smarter to know when to move on to the next base and when to stop.

Even players with G defense can still make up fabulous plays. The defense stat just affects how far/fast they can move in their defense range. Even if someone has A speed but G defense would be probably slower than someone with a C speed A defense. Especially when u're moving against ur back for a ball.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.