Adjust Font Size: A A       Guest settings   Register

Noob Question

Discussion in the Video Games forum
Noob Question
I just bought PYS4 for PS3 after watching a video for it. I play mlb2k7 and I just wanted to know what the main differences in rules or style between Japanese baseball and MLB.

I remember from the movie Mr. Baseball that a game can't go more than 15 innings or something. Those are the kinds of things I'm talking about.
Comments
Re: Noob Question
[ Author: BigManZam | Posted: Apr 1, 2007 1:52 AM | CLM Fan ]

Well, you're on a site called JapaneseBaseball.com now. Have at it. The limit is 12 innings, by the way.
Re: Noob Question
[ Author: SkyboxerOS | Posted: Apr 3, 2007 9:12 AM ]

What's the best way to get the most out of the game when you have to idea how to read the manual? Lol.
I seriously want to get into this game more than just casual. I have last years game also and only got as far as playing the MVP mode. I just know I'm missing a lot of fun and want to get the most out of it. Thanks for any input/help.
About

This is a site about Pro Yakyu (Japanese Baseball), not about who the next player to go over to MLB is. It's a community of Pro Yakyu fans who have come together to share their knowledge and opinions with the world. It's a place to follow teams and individuals playing baseball in Japan (and Asia), and to learn about Japanese (and Asian) culture through baseball.

It is my sincere hope that once you learn a bit about what we're about here that you will join the community of contributors.

Michael Westbay
(aka westbaystars)
Founder

Search for Pro Yakyu news and information
Copyright (c) 1995-2024 JapaneseBaseball.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Some rights reserved.